Tuesday, April 05, 2005

my reflection...

LUNCH TIME!!!
is anybody eating? suddenly i miss someone very much... *winks*

ok... i need help! anybody knows how to add a tag board to my damn blog?? pls let me noe on msn or wad.. thanks!

next pt. i was jus wondering... how far can frens go? and how to draw a line between frens & boyfren? wad i mean is... how can u hav a crush on ur buddy? it's so weird! esp if SHE is older den him... it's jus so totally gross to me.. best part is its been hidden! feelings hav been hidden for so long! how?
well.. sometimes the person u love the most may not love u as much. the price to pay is great. but like i believe, every choice & decision in life requires risks.
i used to think that Love makes the world go round. however i m not so foolish anymore.. wake up smell the coffee & realise, i must b practical & realistic! ok ya.. it is possible to love ur other half, frens & family but can love buy u food? can love buy u our basic neccessaties? oh well.. guess not.

however! love is still impt somehow since my last relationship i have grown cautious & skeptical. really hope i can find someone who wud love me someday... somehow...

damn! i sound so sappy! but no matter cos i'm happy wif the way my life is rite now! yup! so if u need some joy in ur life.... *errhmmm* i'm here! ;)

No comments: